Legal Workflow Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;|
|“Our Site”||means this website, www.legalworkflow.com
|“UK and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means Legal Workflow Limited, a limited company registered in England under 08216822, whose registered address is The Hayloft, Hills Barns, Appledram Lane South, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7EG and whose main trading address is also The Hayloft, Hills Barns, Appledram Lane South, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7EG.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.legalworkflow.com, is owned and operated by Legal Workflow Limited, [ a limited company registered in England under08216822, whose registered address is The Hayloft, Hills Barns, Appledram Lane South, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7EG and whose main trading address is also The Hayloft, Hills Barns, Appledram Lane South, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7EG. Our VAT number is: 913351353.
- Our data protection officer is Martin Langan who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- [date of birth;]
- [business/company name]
- [job title;]
- [contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;]
- [demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;]
- [financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;]
- [IP address (automatically collected);]
- [web browser type and version (automatically collected);]
- [operating system (automatically collected);]
- [a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);]